News & Events
Upcoming Events at the Clubhouse
- Denver’s historic Loretto Heights redevelopment is taking shape with new local partnersHighlights of the partners’ work include creating affordable and senior housing units. COURTESY OF COLORADO HEIGHTS UNIVERSITY The years-in-the-making redevelopment of the historic Loretto Heights campus is moving forward with several new development partners, including…Read More
- Equity for All Program to Launch this WeekDon’t miss the Equity for All (E4A) Pathways Program launch this week, where you can network with alliance partners, program fellows, and special guests and learn about creating more inclusive business opportunities in the development…Read More
- Strong Towns: A Trailblazing Reform Supports Small-Scale Development in MemphisMemphis is making some smart reforms that are helping revitalize the city, and Denver should take note. Building code reform is essential for developing what’s referred to as “missing middle housing” – multi-unit homes like…Read More
- Denverite: Denver must build more than 50,000 affordable homes to meet demand. The city’s largest affordable housing developer can build around 300This recent Denverite article clarified the severity of Denver’s affordable housing shortage. A whopping 50,000 new affordable housing units are needed in Denver just to keep up with demand, according to the Denver Housing Authority,…Read More
- Empower Northeast Denver Campaign Makes November Ballot to Protect Voice of NE Park HillYou may have heard about a ballot initiative filed by SOS Denver that recently made the 2021 Denver ballot, to silence the voice of the Northeast Park Hill Community. When this ballot title was filed, the…Read More
- Ezra Klein: How Blue Cities became so Outrageously UnaffordableIn Ezra Klein’s recent podcast, they discuss the serious housing and homelessness crisis in traditionally progressive cities in the U.S.
- Mile High Festivals to Begin Hosting Community Food Truck Events at Park Hill Golf CourseMile High Festivals, event producers for Denver’s Juneteenth Music Festival, is launching a new community initiative focused on feeding one of Denver’s historic food deserts and fighting youth gun violence.
- Survey Shows Denver Residents Concerned about Transportation, Affordable HousingWhen it came to infrastructure investments, people were most concerned about transportation, addressing homelessness, and investing in community services and gathering places.
- Juneteenth Festival a Huge SuccessNorman Harris and Erica Wright, lead organizers behind Denver’s Juneteenth Music Festival and part of The Holleran Group team, played a leading role in revitalizing the Juneteenth Music Festival in Denver. The large-scale three-day event included hundreds of vendors, live concerts and entertainment, and thousands of attendees.